Monday, July 25, 2011

Want elegance but need it to be simple? I've got it!

It's the new trend! At least I like to think so... Just something simple n' nice yet elegant! If you can't see, on my ring finger it's a pretty border, looks elegant, right? See... I told you. lol Anyhow, I used the konad stamping kit to apply the nail polish lace onto my nail. Also have little magenta gems to glam it up. =]
You may even use glitter nail polish to top it off and give it an glittery affect if you wish to do so.
I know it's not the most outrageous thing but hence the name, simple n' nice yet elegant...
Whatever nail polish brand you use, always remember that as long as the top coat is a good quality (OPI, China Glaze, Jade, etc...) your nails will look it's best! No, I'm not a nail expert, I just enjoy doing my own nails.
Here's what I used:
Konad stamping kit
Plate: EM05
Stamper
Scraper
ELF polish in Passion Pink
Wet N' wild polish in Cream
Sephora by OPI top coat
Sephora by OPI Quick Dry spray

No comments:

Post a Comment