Monday, July 25, 2011

Bouncy.. Bouncy... Bouncy.. Curls? Pin up? SAY WHAT!

Whose to say that bouncy curls isn't in? Or Pin up girl make-up? Hrmm... I didn't say it so it MUST be in. About the curls... I've been wanting a Bombshell Wand but a couple months ago I asked myself, "Do I really want to spend money on that? I mean really?? I already have 4 other curling irons, all different sizes..." Obviously a light bulb lit up and of course!! Who needs a Bombshell wand when you already have 4 curling irons that work so well for you already?!! (All Con air brand)
From time to time, I use my curing irons just like how they would use the bombshell (with out the "fancy" pink glove) and hey! My curls turn out bouncy and I love it. See, I just saved myself about 200 bucks. You see? Bouncy curls. Okay, maybe you can't see as well as I would like you to but hey, you get the point, right? GOOD!
Ignore the background on my picture, and yes I know my room is messy; enough said.
Now let's move on to the pin-up girl make up! Don't you just love pin-ups? I DO! It's suppose to be all about the eyeliner but I guess I didn't succeed in this look, this time... Want another picture? WHY NOT!
Why are my hand like that, as if I'm boring? I have no clue... Ignore them! I love the red lips but my boyfriend tells me that I don't look good in red lipstick. What's your opinion? DON'T BE SCARED TO VOICE YOUR OPINION, promise, I won't bite you. =]
Want to know what I used to "achieve" this look? You just might have to come back later for that because I already forgot what I used... I do remember that they are ELF products and a few other things.. Maybe I'll even take a picture for you.
Thanks for reading! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment