Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Do doctors annoy you?

YES!!! Just one to be specific!! I've never been so annoyed in my life. (PERIOD)
Today, I had an appointment to meet with dad's nephrologist and you know what? HE DIDN'T SHOW! What the hellllllllll, how do you make an appt with your patient and not show up! Do doctors really get paid to just ignore their patients? Isn't that neglect? *ahemm The nurse paged him and he said he'll just have a phone conference with us at 10:30.. GUESS WHAT?! DIDN'T HAPPEN EITHER... I haven't been this frustrated in such a long time! Geeshh... I then called back and complained about how frustrated I was and if this darn doctor wasn't going to do anything about this temporary catheter, we'll go see a different doctor. The nurse then said that he just walked in and she'll have him call me. Of course, he didn't call me. He called my sister and had set another appt on August 2nd, lets see if he shows up. TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment