Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Are you an ULTIMATE fan?

I am! Of what you ask? HAWAII FIVE-0! I love the show and the cast! (Esp. Alex O'Loughlin)
If you don't already know, this is the show to watch!! =] In my opinion it's good because of the drama; it has action, drama and lots of love.. (Not lift you up on your feet romance, it's more of bro-mance and a family love type of thing) Either way, love still comes with many definitions and yours will be different from mine.
Anyhow, CBS is 'hosting' Hawaii Five-0 Ultimate Fan Contest. You can find out more about it on CBS.com. I am entering the contest with everything I can and we'll see if I get a trip to Hawaii to meet my favorite cast and crew! This is going to be loads of fun. Although I'm a bit confused, I'm sure it'll still be fun even if I don't get to go to Hawaii. =]
<--- I do not own this picture, I just took it off google.com.
BTW, Today someone told me that I looked like Portia de Rossi... Which isn't a bad thing but hrmm... I don't really see the resemblance. Do you?

2 comments:

  1. I love Hawaii-Five-O. Can't wait for the new season to start.
    http://www.exclusivelyglamm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here!!!! Less then a month left!

    ReplyDelete