Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I've been "baggin'" while MIA.

I haven't been on for quite a while and felt like I needed to write to let go of some stuff. I'm still looking for a job! This is such a sad process, I've been looking for the past two months and no luck. I've had maybe about 4 interviews out of the 100+ jobs that I applied for... :( Maybe in the mean time, I should make vlogs, tutorials, or just tape myself giving advice? (Although I'm not a big advice giver since I sometimes need advice myself)

Anyway, I was able to upgrade my phone therefore I got the Iphone 4. Want me to give youa review? --Well it's just kind of like any other phone. Before when I didn't have one, I was head over heels about getting one as soon as I could because everyone had one and they could do so many different things with it got me so excited! Finally, now that I got one, it's ehhhh, alright. Or maybe I just haven't "broken" into it yet. I downloaded a few apps and one or two game apps but it still hasn't satisfied me just yet. I did download a video editing app so I will test that out soon! (Maybe)

BEAUTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...


Lets have a beauty talk. What have you been into lately? And what are your favorites?? I've been going crazy with lipsticks, blush/bronzers and skin care lately! Quite crazy at how much I've been spending. (Which is not good, not at all good) Anyway, I've also been buying bags from Myglam and I'm not as happy as I thought I would be. The first few bags were quite the amusement but the last two bags have been going downhill... But I will continue to stay with them until I feel that I can no longer afford spending $10 a month for samples that aren't doing me justice. I purchased a Conscious Box which are organic products ranging from food to skin care and etc... Which I think is really exciting and I've heard some great reviews about it! So I'm waiting for my first box to come which will be in April. I purchased monthly samples from Sindulge as well and guess what.... YOU GET A FREE 15 MINUTES CONSULTATION with a Beauty expert on samples you would like or questions you have and they will help you out with almost anything you need to know about the beauty world. Which is sweet! Today, I consulted with Christina and she is a doll; very sweet and helpful and she said that she will try to send me as many samples as she can. (most of my questions were about skincare because I have a lot of acne scars that I want to get rid of) Have any of you tried Beautyarmy yet? I also heard great results about them and want to try it out but they're out of bags so hopefully I will be able to get into it SOON! Lastly but not least, I am so in love with The Little Black Bag, that is most amazing thing that any beauty queen could wish for. If you're a fashionista out there, you will LOVE this website! For $50 a month, you get 3 (or maybe more?) items shipped to you. You choose one item and the stylists will choose 2-3 items for your bag. You can trade the items you don't like for other items by making an offer with another customer. I just purchased another bag and within that bag, the items that I got were well worth over $122 but I got it for $50 plus shipping so I practically saved about $67. I got a really cute satchel, a necklace and a lipgloss (that I was so satisfied with but it's okay, I can give it away) hehe


Well, that's it for now. Till next time beauties...

XOXO -Mai Yia

No comments:

Post a Comment